After completing the growth plans, the full exit can take place. In many cases, the combined revenue from the 2 transactions is higher than a direct exit.
Given that there is a clear exit plan and the entrepreneur is now emotionally ready for a sale, we are in the driving seat.
We know what we want so now it’s important to make a good sales memorandum and a list of potential takeover candidates. The memorandum states:
- Description services or products
- The accumulated assets and / or customer base
- Financial key figures
- A summary of the annual accounts (normalized)
- The market position of the company and the future expectations
- The organizational structure, the structure of the workforce and the ownership relations